Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Undefined array key "id"

• SOLVED Undefined array key "id"

Posted 1 year 6 months ago
    • Hi,

after upgrade php to 8.0 , my website has error. "Undefined array key "id" "

there is no way I can downgrade to php 7 since web host is pushing everyone to php 8.0.

thanks,
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Undefined array key "id"

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Undefined array key "id"

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by haonan yang.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• 1. Elixir is out of date on v1.0.3 instead of latest version 1.0.7
      2. Gantry 5 is out of date on G5.5.14 when latest version is v5.5.15
      3. Your menu is now corrupted. The only way out of this is to recreate a new menu (with all new menu items within), reassign those menus to the correct outline, and then remove the existing menu completely. After that if you then go to Gantry 5 menu editor and just click "save" you should then be ok.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• when I am going to upload theme. I got the error.

The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Well there you go - there's your answer - increase the upload_max_filesize in your hosting.

Regards, Mark.

• it works now. thanks
    • Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by haonan yang.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds