Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Icons are not displayed on website

• SOLVED Icons are not displayed on website

Posted 1 year 5 months ago
    • Hi, guys!

I just realized icons in my Orion template don`t show. Instead of icons squares.

Icons related particles Menu, Promo, Info list.

Does anyone know how I can fix it? Maybe there is a way re-install template/folder with icons or something?

Here one of the problem pages

I have Joomla 3.10.11

Wish you nice day!

Alex
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Icons are not displayed on website

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you

My guess would be that you have changed font awesome version and have not reselected each of the icons to be a font awesome icon.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Icons are not displayed on website

• Thank you for help, Mark

Everything in Secure tab
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• 1. Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

2. Your orion template is way out of date and needs updating to v1.5.0 (for which you will need a subscription)

3. Gantry 5 needs updating to G5.5.15 (available from gantry.org site - joomla component package).

4. Not sure exactly where you mean regarding the lack of icons? Please do a screenshot of your problem and annotate to make it clear.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Alright, I see.

I will update subscription and will message you back.

Regards
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• ok

Regards, Mark.

Posted 1 year 4 months ago
    • Mark, could you plz send me links how to updage gantry and template, if you have any?

Archives with gantry 5.5.15 and orion 1.5.0 I just downloaded.

Regards

Alex
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• https://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/basics/updating-themes .

To update Gantry 5 (make sure you have downloaded the correct package for your CMS and just install it in extensions manager).

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Alexey Skripko

• Hello, Mark

I just installed last version of Gantry and Orion

Still have problems with icons (in attached files)

Here is example - bloger-trip.ru/tury/africa/uganda-11-nov-2021.html

Instead of icons you can see squares

My guess would be that you have changed font awesome version and have not reselected each of the icons to be a font awesome icon.

To be honest, I didn`t really get how to solve this

In secure tab link, id and password
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• This is caused by your jch_optmize plugin. I disabled it and cleared server cache and now it works.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds