Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry 5: Object returned by JApplicationSite::getTemplate(​true) is not com

• Re: Gantry 5: Object returned by JApplicationSite::getTemplate(​true) is not com

Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    • The error was due to Advanced Template Manager. Once I disabled the plugin the message disappeared.

Uninstalled the application.
  • Re: Gantry 5: Object returned by JApplicationSite::getTemplate(​true) is not com

• solved.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Gantry 5: Object returned by JApplicationSite::getTemplate(​true) is not com

• charleyhankins wrote:
      The error was due to Advanced Template Manager. Once I disabled the plugin the message disappeared.

Uninstalled the application.

My apologies for being so late in my replies :blush:

I'm glad you've sorted it out but in checking this was supposed to have been fixed, Advanced Template Manager.

Are you running Callisto 1.1.2 and Gantry 5 - RC3 ?

• Gantry 5 - RC3: Yes
      Callisto 1.1.2: No, running 1.0.0
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Gantry 5: Object returned by JApplicationSite::getTemplate(​true) is not com

• charleyhankins wrote:
      Gantry 5 - RC3: Yes
      Callisto 1.1.2: No, running 1.0.0

Okay so before I ring the Fire Alarms could you please Backup your site with a free copy of Akeeba backup and then install Callisto 1.1.2.
      Then re-enable ATM and see if the error goes away. Thanks
    • Maria Dacus
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Web Site Designer/Administrator

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • My site is still giving this error, but it's only on the Virtuemart Page I have set up. I'm guessing there's some kind of intereference?

My Current Site
    • When solved, please modify your original post and add (SOLVED) into the subject AND change your icon to the green check.  This helps people know they can find a solution in your post if they have the same problem.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Maria Dacus wrote:
      My site is still giving this error, but it's only on the Virtuemart Page I have set up. I'm guessing there's some kind of intereference?

My Current Site

With your access info, I'm getting a login error
      Warning
      Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.
      Could please double check them. Thanks.
    • Maria Dacus
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Web Site Designer/Administrator

Re: Gantry 5: Object returned by JApplicationSite::getTemplate(​​true) is not com

• Due to other issues, I've decided not to use Virtuemart. I will still check on the login in case you would like to check on the error anyway. The site is not live, so feel free to set up a "test" page if needed.

*Checked, the login will work now.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Maria Dacus.
    • When solved, please modify your original post and add (SOLVED) into the subject AND change your icon to the green check.  This helps people know they can find a solution in your post if they have the same problem.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Gantry 5: Object returned by JApplicationSite::getTemplate(​​true) is not com

• Maria Dacus wrote:
      Due to other issues, I've decided not to use Virtuemart. I will still check on the login in case you would like to check on the error anyway. The site is not live, so feel free to set up a "test" page if needed.

*Checked, the login will work now.

So I logged in but couldn't see the error?
      May I suggest to make your Sprocket-Grids titles stand out more, In your [JOOMLA-ROOT]/templates/rt_templateName/custom/scss/custom.scss (this is a link) file add this:
      .sprocket-grids-b .overlay-mode .sprocket-grids-b-title {
          background-color: rgba(240, 248, 255,.7);
      }
    • The following users have thanked you: Maria Dacus

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds