Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry 5: How to change a section's output html?

• shenk
    • Hero Rocketeer

Gantry 5: How to change a section's output html?

Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    • I went throught the DOCs, it only mentions how to modify a particle, and how to create new layout presets, where you can create sections. But as to how to alternate the html inside a section, it doesn't provide a way. I think since Gantry 5 is so flexible and let users to do a lot of yaml coding to customsize the templates, editting HTML inside a section should be doable, am I right?

The things I wanna edit can be easily done be javascript, but I think it will be better if it could be done through editting some twig/yaml, like particle files.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by shenk.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Gantry 5: How to change a section's output html?

Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    • Please look here in docs http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/advanced/customizing-theme-files That is how to change section html.

This is an advanced topic and you may find it useful to discuss your developments with like minded developers in the Gantry 5 chat https://gitter.im/gantry/gantry5 .

Of course if you have any specific questions about Gantry 5 templates then we'll be pleased to help here.

Please not that there is a Gantry 5 forum here on this site now - so I have moved your topic to that forum.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: shenk

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds