Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

ReadMore button to open in new tab

• ReadMore button to open in new tab

Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    • Hi Guys & Girls

Im looking for a way to set the read more link on a ContentList Particle to open in a new tab.

I want to use the content List, to show partners and link to their websites.

I ahve seen in other posts that there is a way of modifiying the code to enable this, but that would affect all content lists, rather than just the specific ones that I want this effect on.

any ideas???
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: ReadMore button to open in new tab

Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    • which template are you using?

It would be helpful if you could post in the template forum that you are using (unless it's hydrogen you're using in which case this is the right forum).

Could you please post a URL to your site (this can be done in the secure area tab if you prefer) so we can look for you. Without a link to page where the problem is on your site it is quite hard for us to provide the best solution due to so many variables. We try to provide file names and line numbers for code changes and if changes have already been made then our advice may be incorrect.

Please do a screengrab of your problem and annotate to make it clear.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds