Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Problem with updating

• beamaria
    • Elite Rocketeer

SOLVED Problem with updating

Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    • Hi all, I've two websites made with Gantry 5.0.1 Now I see there is an updating to version 5.1, but even if this update is normally reported in my Control Panel, when I click on "Gantry 5 - Update now" I'm redirected to a page where there is no update at all I tried to empty the browser cache, to purge the Joomla (3.4.3) cache, to update Gantry directly from the template (Callisto, v.1.1.2) but nothing happens. In one of the websites I also disabled Joomla cache (it is now on conservative), but this doesn't solve the problem... In Callisto there is also the update purple bar, but in this case too clicking on "update" I reach the Joomla extension manger page saying "there are no updates at the moment, check again later" Any idea?
      Thanks!
    • Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by beamaria.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Problem with updating

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

I can do it for you if you wish too? Just make sure you take a backup first.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • beamaria
    • Elite Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• ok both done.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: beamaria

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds