Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Layout : free width for SPACER element

• SOLVED Layout : free width for SPACER element

Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    • I am surprised not to be able to resize SPACER elements under 5% :( (Module positions and instances too)
      x% for those elements means that the block width will be "size-x"... And I saw that It was impossible to use size-1...size-4
      Is it possible to change this and where ?
      Thanks!
    • Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Laurent BRIERE.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Layout : free width for SPACER element

• You can but I don't recommend it. We have deliberately done this as it can make the layout manager go awry since you can't show the legneds in such a tiny space. We will be adding validation too to prevent less than 5% but right now this is not implemented so you can do it. Click on settings cog for the spacer particle and on the "block" tab change the block size percentage field.

Most likely you layout will then look a little weird in g5 admin.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Laurent BRIERE

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Layout : free width for SPACER element

• efficient as usual (y) Thanks guy.
      MrT wrote:
      You can but I don't recommend it. We have deliberately done this as it can make the layout manager go awry since you can't show the legneds in such a tiny space. We will be adding validation too to prevent less than 5% but right now this is not implemented so you can do it. Click on settings cog for the spacer particle and on the "block" tab change the block size percentage field.

Most likely you layout will then look a little weird in g5 admin.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds