Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry 5: Object returned by JApplicationSite::getTemplate(​​true)

• Gantry 5: Object returned by JApplicationSite::getTemplate(​​true)

Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    • Good day support,

I know that you have this listed as a bug

"Gantry 5: Object returned by JApplicationSite::getTemplate(​true) is not compatible #499"

But that being said, I need a resolution soon please. We are about to go live on our new site. As a result could you please let me know the timeline to resolve said bug 499 or how I can disable the error message from coming up.

I only started to have this error once implementation of VirtueMart 3.0.9. I only seem to get the error message when trying to access VirtueMart 3.0.9 default store module.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.

Cheers!

Canada's Online
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Gantry 5: Object returned by JApplicationSite::getTemplate(​​true)

• Since you haven't submitted a site (yet) I've moved your issue to the more appropriate " Gantry 5 for Joomla " forum.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Gantry 5: Object returned by JApplicationSite::getTemplate(​​true)

• Canada's Online wrote:
      Good day support,

I know that you have this listed as a bug

"Gantry 5: Object returned by JApplicationSite::getTemplate(​true) is not compatible #499"

But that being said, I need a resolution soon please. We are about to go live on our new site. As a result could you please let me know the timeline to resolve said bug 499 or how I can disable the error message from coming up.

The RocketTheme forums are a free perk of having a membership but we Moderators aren't programmers. We can help with most issues, confirm bugs and create tickets. After creation the bug ticket is in the hands of our Dev team. So we aren't given any kind of ETA information that we could in turn pass onto you.

If this is a time critical issue for you then you might consider contacting Premier Support .

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds