Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Putting extra scripts into

• SOLVED Putting extra scripts into

Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    • I wonder if someone could help with getting an extra script into a Gantry 5 template?

I have had a request from my SEO company to put a small script into the <head> of every page on my web site. Being used to Gantry 4 I said I'd do it immediately as it was just a simple case of editing the index.php file of the template. Unfortunately, this site is Gantry 5 and I don't have the time right now to learn it to make this change.

I have loved Gantry 3 and 4 and I am sure I will get to love 5 also but right now I have to get this script into the head section of every page of the site asap.

Can someone please help?
    • Caution: This forum may contain nuts!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Putting extra scripts into

• Use the custom css/js atom. Change the setting for that in the base outline to add your script in and then drag that atom on to the layout (atoms section) for each of your other outlines that you are using. The script will be added to the head section.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Putting extra scripts into

• Many thanks.

I had to work out what an Atom was but after that it was pretty easy.

Many, many thanks
    • Caution: This forum may contain nuts!

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds