Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

update of gantry

• mactoo50
    • Rocketeer

update of gantry

Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    • I Callisto use. yesterday came an update of gantry. since I can save "boxed" or "full width" in the template no. It says "The block size can only be set between # #% min and max # #% # to max #%" but the values are not saved.

Can you help me?
    • Martin Tuchenhagen
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: update of gantry

• We are aware of this - there are some issues with the Gantry 5.1.1 release which we are currently working on. In the mean time please regress back to Gantry 5.1.0 which you can get from here https://github.com/gantry/gantry5/releases - just install that again in extensions manager and then clear server and browser cache.

https://github.com/gantry/gantry5/issues/766

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • mactoo50
    • Rocketeer

• many thanks
    • Martin Tuchenhagen
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I'll reply here again when we get an update out with the fixes for this.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Gantry 5.1.2 is now released and fixes this issue - please try it and report back.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds