Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Can't delete some user created Gantry 5 outlines

• Lownotes
    • Hero Rocketeer

Can't delete some user created Gantry 5 outlines

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • I've created a few new outlines for a multi-language test site. Now I want to delete a few and copy over the new master to start over
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

. Some of the outlines I've created are missing the delete icon and have a blue id in the upper corner. Some of the others can be deleted. As far as I remember they were created in the same way. What causes this.

Thanks
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Can't delete some user created Gantry 5 outlines

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Make sure you are using latest Gantry 5.1.2

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• We've had some issues with outline removal, Try updating to Gantry 5 v5.1.2.
    • Lownotes
    • Hero Rocketeer

• I updated to latest gantry and cleared all the caches I could find but still same issue.

Thank
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• The reason you can't delete them is that you have menu items that specifically have them assigned (see my screenshot). So for that "casa" menu item if changed the template style to "use default" and then the delete icon gets reinstated on the outlines manager - so you can then delete that outline.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds