0 items Join Now

SOLVED js in head and at the beginning of body

• NosyWeb
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED js in head and at the beginning of body

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • I found the file :
      /media/gantry5/engines/nucleus/templates/page.html.twig

But what's happen if I update Gantry ? File will be overwrite ?
      If yes, is there an alternative ? (Rereplacer, Overrides,...)

Thanks for your help.

Regards.
    • Discover our french Joomla Magazine and our french Joomla videos tutorials
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• kontim
    • Rocketeer

• Hi Damir,

I installed the last Gantry CI Build, I cleared cache (joomla and browser), I logged out, and logged in again.
      There appears no new column for Page Settings in Ethereal template. I installed Hydrogen CI Build, but there is also no new functionality visible.

So, after I purchased club subscription, I reported this topic nearly two weeks ago, without a productive solution yet. Even if the next Developer Build should contain this feature (what is a good idea, by the way), the package is still not meant for production, and might contain bugs that can break the functionality of my site, so it is described on your website.

As I wrote, I have an existing and working template solution. It needs to get switched on a new template and I have no longer time to wait until Gantry fits needs to include JS Code from standard advertising solutions. That´s a functionality I presumed, because it is not unusual for joomla websites.

So it´s uncertain for me, how long it will take until it works with Gantry 5 for online websites without bugs. So I will ask Sales to get my money back for club subscription. I will test Hydrogen again next year. Maybe it works for some other of my websites and I will join Rockettheme again. Gantry 5 in total seems to be a good template framework with nice features.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• Kontim Sorry my bad i was thinking it was in the ci build but its still not merged in it, well you can add that code manually in for now and when the 5.2.0 we hope in a week it will be released then you will have that feature in standard Gantry 5 Version and with no bugs ... tested and all.

I can even help you set the file up if you want let me know i can do it in few minutes and later on when the 5.2.0 is out i will return it back and set it right in Page Settings ...
    • Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Damir.
    • Available for CUSTOM WORK with Joomla, WordPress and Grav Templates and Gantry Framework!
    • kontim
    • Rocketeer

• Hmm, difficult to decide, but not long ago I made bad experience with untested solutions. We try to wait and hope the new version will be released at the end of the week.
      If it will take longer I think we have to refer to your proposal again. Thank you.
    • kontim
    • Rocketeer

Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    • Hi,

the 5.2.0 version seems to have a delay. Could you please tell me, if 5.2.0 will be released definitely in the course of this week? Otherwise I would need to know to where to add that code manually in for now. Thank you.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• Re: SOLVED js in head and at the beginning of body

• FYI, 5.2.0 has been released :)
    • The following users have thanked you: kontim

• / Djamil Legato / Lead Developer /

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds