Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Assigning rok-sprocket to an particle

• SOLVED Assigning rok-sprocket to an particle

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • I am trying to add a rocksprocked slideshow to the Callisto template, but I don't see how to do that.
      In the list of particles I don't see rok sprocket or other modules I installed.
      The documentation says something about the particle settings, but I don't find it.
      Please help...
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Assigning rok-sprocket to an particle

• Roksprockets are modules. You need to create one in module manager (NEW button). As they are modules they have to be assigned to a module position. This means that you will need a module position particle on the layout of the outline that you are using (drag from LHS panel onto layout). In Gantry 5 you can have as many module positions as you like and call them whatever you like too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Assigning rok-sprocket to an particle

• "This means that you will need a module position particle on the layout of the outline that you are using (drag from LHS panel onto layout). "
      I have read this line severakl time and I try to understand it.
      As I am a newby in Gantry 5 and Dutch, please can yiu give me a step by step explenation?
      I know how to use rocksprocker, but no idea where to find a module position in Gantry.
      What is the LHS panel?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Sorry that's my english shorthand. LHS "left hand side".

See my screenshot.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Assigning rok-sprocket to an particle

• Mark
      It took some time, but now I understand it
      Wow, this is awesome!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• :) this happens so often... initially members are somewhat daunted by Gantry 5 and then suddenly the penny drops and they go "wow, I love it!" :)

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds