Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Is Group Child menu Items possible?

• Is Group Child menu Items possible?

Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    • Greetings,

I have a large website coming up and I want to use one of your Gantry 5 templates. We would use your menu system as a full width, responsive "mega menu". I know the G5 menu system has full width and multiple collumns. However have you added something similar to your G4 RokNavMenu "Group Chile Items"? In certain parts of the drop down menu I need to show sub menu items (children) as indented without hovering.

I can't state how important this feature is to us. Showing indented sub menu items is a major part of our site design philosophy. It's key for dealing with 1000 plus page websites.

Example screen shot is attached.

Thanks
    • Jack Hughes
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Is Group Child menu Items possible?

Posted 8 years 2 weeks ago
    • it will depend on the template. If the template that you wish to use does not have this as a feature, you will need to customize it to suit your needs. This type of customization would be beyond the scope of normal forum support. You caoul hire a developer from the Market Place forum here in the Rocket Theme community to help if needed.
  • Re: Is Group Child menu Items possible?

• OK so child group menu indenting is not a feature of the Gantry menu system.

Is there a G5 template that you know of that does this OR would be easier to customize than others?

Thanks
    • Jack Hughes
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Is Group Child menu Items possible?

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds