Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry 5.2.4 update

• cooltide
    • Jr. Rocketeer

SOLVED Gantry 5.2.4 update

Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • Hi,

Has anyone had any issues since the 5.2.4 update? We had a Facebook wall feed (by webkul) installed which was working with a Rocketheme Gantry 5 template under Joomla 3.4.5 and now isn't displaying. I'm just trying to figure out what has changed I have a support request in with the Plug in developers but I suspect it is the Gantry update as I have tried the Facebook Feed plugin with the same settings on another Rocketheme Site on the same server with the same version of Joomla 3.4.5 but is Running Gantry 4 and it is working.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards Dan
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry 5.2.4 update

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Did you clear browser and server cache after the update?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • cooltide
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply, we cleared cache within Joomla and browser even did IIS RESET. Login details on secure tabs.

Regards

Dan
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok on that page you are loading three copies of jquery of different versions. I suspected the third copy was the issue and it was being loaded by "cookie alert" extension - so I disabled that extension and then your facebook wall works now.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: cooltide

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • cooltide
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Hi Mark,

Thanks for your response, that's really got me out of trouble. I really appreciate the help as this turns out not to be an issue to do with Rockettheme or Gantry.

Regards Dan

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds