Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Using Particles in other Templates

• Using Particles in other Templates

Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • I want to use a particle in the Xenon template (promoimage) into Hydrogen. I've got the promoimage.html.twig, promoimage.yaml and the _promoimage.scss copied over, yet it doesn't render the same. What am I missing?
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Using Particles in other Templates

• Vinny Hébert wrote:
      I want to use a particle in the Xenon template (promoimage) into Hydrogen. I've got the promoimage.html.twig, promoimage.yaml and the _promoimage.scss copied over, yet it doesn't render the same. What am I missing?

Copy ..\templates\rt_xenon\particles\ promoimage.html.twig and promoimage.yaml to your ..\templates\g5_hydrogen\custom\particles\ folder.
      Then copy \templates\rt_xenon\scss\xenon\_promoimage.scss to your ..\templates\g5_hydrogen\custom\scss\ folder.

For some real world examples please see the guide AMP Series
  • Re: Using Particles in other Templates

• I'm still not getting the overlay that's in the Xenon template. The title and text appear underneath it. Is there a bit of javascript that I'm missing too?
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Using Particles in other Templates

• Vinny Hébert wrote:
      I'm still not getting the overlay that's in the Xenon template. The title and text appear underneath it. Is there a bit of javascript that I'm missing too?

DOH! Copy ..\templates\rt_xenon\js\ popupgrid.full.js and popupgrid.js to your ..\templates\g5_hydrogen\custom\js\ folder.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds