Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry 5 displays the code instead of the user interface

• neuclix
    • Hero Rocketeer

SOLVED Gantry 5 displays the code instead of the user interface

Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • This is what I get when I click on layout in Gantry 5 using the Xenon template. This happens when you click on most anything in the Gantry 5 themes. This was after an akeeba backup, and also after I created a SPF record for the account and deleted the MX record for the account (just thought I would included these things as they may have impacked the site). My plan is to restore the akeeba backup again, but I'd like to see if someone knows what's wrong and how to fix this without starting from scratch, AND I don't know if the akeeba backup is also like this, in which case I would be restoring the problem back.
    • Thanks in advance,
      Steve Hodges
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry 5 displays the code instead of the user interface

• I've never seen that before, but it's always worth clearing browser and server cache to see if that helps. Otherwise it might be quicker to go back to your backup.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: neuclix

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • neuclix
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Okay Mark, will do. Please explain how and where to "tick" a thread as solved. I have been looking for a month and have yet to find the button.
      I haven't tried clearing any caches as of yet, but after I do, I will come back and see if I can find the "solved" button.
    • Thanks in advance,
      Steve Hodges
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Is your issue now solved? If so, please EDIT your FIRST POST in this thread by adding [SOLVED] at the start of the title and then select the TICK icon. This lets the moderators know that it can be moved to the solved section.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds