Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED 404 Not Found when editing Hydrogen layout

• Luke Douglas
    • Hero Rocketeer
    • Another Old Hack!

SOLVED 404 Not Found when editing Hydrogen layout

Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • When I click the gear icon on any part of any layout while in the template manager, I get the following:
      404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

SERVERIP/ACCTNAME/administrator/&format=json (port 80) 

Please forward this error screen to SERVERIP's WebMaster.
      Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at SERVERIP Port 80

I've never had this to happen on any other website with Gantry 5 / Hydrogen template.

Anyone have an idea what the heck is happening?
    • Just another old hacker!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED 404 Not Found when editing Hydrogen layout

• Please install the latest CI build of Gantry 5 - this has been fixed therein. http://gantry.org/downloads#ci-builds

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Luke Douglas
    • Hero Rocketeer
    • Another Old Hack!

• MrT,

That did it. Thanks!

Just one question on another subject but it appears that the Font-Awesome icon capabilities that we had in Gantry 4 are not in Gantry 5 or the Hydrogen template as some of my code snippets with icon CSS doesn't work as it did in Gantry 4.. Is this correct?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• No, that's not correct. Older Gantry 4 templates used fontawesome 3 and therefore "icon-xxx" codes. Later Gantry4 templates had Fontawesome 4 and used "fa fa-xxxx" codes. Gantry 5 has the latter. I just checked in Hydrogen and they do work. If you can give me a specific example on a link in your page I can check it for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Luke Douglas
    • Hero Rocketeer
    • Another Old Hack!

• Mr. T,

You are correct. when I set the class I entered 'class="fa-circle"' instead of 'class="fa fa-circle"'. I didn't realize that I had to set the 'fa' class first.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds