SOLVED JS & CSS files in custom Atom particle are not called

• NosyWeb
    • Sr. Rocketeer

SOLVED JS & CSS files in custom Atom particle are not called

Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • Hello,

I added custom CSS & JS in the Base Outline :
      nimb.ws/bDJKEl

But these JS & CSS files are not called on the front-end, on Client page :
      www.intersec.com/fr/customers

even if I can see them in the Setting of my Outline named "Customers - FR" :
      nimb.ws/rkaYQD

But strangly, they are correctly called on the french home page ("Home - FR" Outline)

I use Gantry 5 Version: 5.2.4 and Hydrogen Version: 5.2.4 on a multilingual Joomla 3.4.5 website. You can switch language in the Debug position.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.
    • Discover our french Joomla Magazine and our french Joomla videos tutorials
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED JS & CSS files in custom Atom particle are not called

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Before you do that update Joomla to 3.4.8 as a matter of urgency because of the recent security issues

Also update gantry 5 and hydrogen to 5.2.7.

Backup before updating anything.

Make sure the cs/js atom is appearing in the page setting on each line (either inherited or actual) if you already have overrides in there for the outline it won't inherit.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • NosyWeb
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Hi Mark,

The server is very secure and I did not really want to upgrade Gantry / Joomla / Hydrogen but I finally did it :-)

But same problem. I found an alternative here : nimb.ws/FPLy02 but I would like understand why it does not work normally. Indeed, some Outlines doesn't have this alternative and work correctly.

I send you the credentials in the Secure tab.

Regards.
    • Discover our french Joomla Magazine and our french Joomla videos tutorials
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• All you've done is add default "settings" for the custom css/js atom should a new one be dragged into the atoms section. But you haven't dragged a new one on in any of the layouts and the ones that you do have are all empty. What you need to do is to go through each outline "page settings" tab and remove the empty custom css/js atom and either inherit a (corrected) atom from the base outline "page settings" or add a new one to override on each of those outlines.

Note "settings" is just a default... "page settings" is where it gets used.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • NosyWeb
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• customers outline does have the custom CSS/JS ? so that's why it works.

Regards, Mark.
    • NosyWeb
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Well, it's a moot point anyway - I have told you want you need to do to solve it... I don't think it's worth pursuing that.

Regards, Mark.
    • NosyWeb
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds