Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Assign Article To Page

• Assign Article To Page

Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    • I read the tutorial but it's confusing me. I want to add my articles to my pages, can someone give me a short text answer how to do that? I don't know how to assign the article to the page.

Is there any benefit to assigning articles to pages, like SEO? Or should I just past the article text into a custom html particle and be done with it?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Assign Article To Page

• Change your menu item in joomla menu manager to "single article" and pick the article that you want to show. Next, ensure that the outline you are using for the page has a "page content" particle on the layout - this is where all joomla component output is rendered.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Edward L Kelly Jr

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Assign Article To Page

• I'm trying that but the articles are still not showing up.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Which menu item? and which article id?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Assign Article To Page

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• login details do not work - please check.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds