Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Internal Server error

• Internal Server error

Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • I'm getting internal server errors all over my admin site when trying to work with Gantry.
      I'm using Gantry 5 with the Hydrogen theme, both 5.2.8, php 5.6.
      The standard Joomla admin areas work fine, it is only when trying to access the Gantry system that I get the errors.
      My site is also throughing the intermittent Internal server error on the front end, and is slow.
      The site is in development here: smd.smudgedgraphics.com
      I'm currently trying to get the services drop down menu to be 2 column rather than the long one, but when I save in the menu editor, I get the error. 2 columns are currently showing in the menu editor, but not on the site.
      Any help appreciated!
      Thank you.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Internal Server error

• Re: Internal Server error

• hi Dan,
      The Internal Server Error article is not helping. I've checked that php is running on the server, v 5.6, It's a unix server, so no Windows issue, and I've even turned the register_global off with a phprc file.
      Is there anything else I can look at? This is happening on a number of sites across a few domains, both gantry 5.2.8 and 5.2.9.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Lou Genovese wrote:
      hi Dan,
      The Internal Server Error article is not helping. I've checked that php is running on the server, v 5.6, It's a unix server, so no Windows issue, and I've even turned the register_global off with a phprc file.
      Is there anything else I can look at? This is happening on a number of sites across a few domains, both gantry 5.2.8 and 5.2.9.

Would you please create a Super Admin login for me along with FTP access info and place it in the SECURE part of your Reply

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

so that I can take a look.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    • Haven't heard from you in awhile.
      Have you been able to resolve this issue or do you still require assistance?

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds