Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

View Smartphone and small screens..

• View Smartphone and small screens..

Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    • Hello,

When my site is displayed on smartphone or screen from 1327x997, the upper lines get down and form two lines (see screen capture). Similarly, the height of the menu was the same height as buttons, following an addition of custom.scss style (see attached file). All this was set with a custom.scss style sheet.
      Following further additions in style on custom.scss, changes (one line + buttons the same height as the menu bar) disappeared.
      How can I fix this while SCSS additions are in custom.scss file (View)

Thank you for your help
  • Re: View Smartphone and small screens..

Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    • No answer!
    • shenk
    • Hero Rocketeer

Re: View Smartphone and small screens..

• I think to get answered you'd better put your website online and provide a URL
  • Re: View Smartphone and small screens..

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: View Smartphone and small screens..

Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    • Kouskousou - Please note that by answering your own post you take yourself out of the MODS "unanswered posts" queue and therefore might have to wait longer for a response - it's better to edit your original post so this does not happen.

I am currently going through the list of "unsolved" topics that are old. Do you still require assistance with this or is it now solved?

If your issue is now solved, please EDIT your FIRST POST in this thread by adding [SOLVED] at the start of the title and then select the TICK icon. This lets the moderators know that it can be moved to the solved section.

If you can't edit the first post this will be because it is more than 7 days old, so please reply stating that the topic can be closed and a moderator will do this for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds