Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Vertical- and OnePage-Menu

• Beginner
    • Rocketeer

Vertical- and OnePage-Menu

Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    • Dear all,

I need a combination of vertical menu (from KRAKEN template) and an OnePage horizontal menu in my template.

The doing to get the vertical menu is described in the guide here... , thanks a lot to DanG for his guide.

Each main menu entry show/open the specific page, all submenus are linked to sections within the page (OnePage).

How can I include a horizontal OnePage menu linked to the specific submenu entries in each main page (local links in single page view)?

I hope it is clear enough what I need :-)

Regards,
      Daniel
    • Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Beginner.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Vertical- and OnePage-Menu

• Sorry if I didn't understand you but what I'm getting is that you need on a given menu page are two menu particles. The first the default Menu particle which is horizontal and a second custom vertical menu particle?
    • Beginner
    • Rocketeer

• Hi,

yes, this is what I need.

But let me describe it (I hope) a little bit better...

I will use the KRAKEN template, here we have a vertical menu on the left side. Each point in the main menu is linked to a page of my website with anchors in it. The main menu will also have levels/submenus linked to the anchors within the page.

To make it easier for the visitor I will have also a horizontal menu for each main menu, but linked to the specific sub menu entries which are linked to the anchors within the page.

If the visitor scroll down the page with different anchors, the horizontal menu should activate the specific point regarding the current anchor.

Do you mean we have a possibility to combine the both types of menu?

Regards,
      Daniel

PS: Sorry again for my english...
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    • Beginner - I am currently going through the list of "unsolved" topics that are old. Do you still require assistance with this or is it now solved?

If your issue is now solved, please EDIT your FIRST POST in this thread by adding [SOLVED] at the start of the title and then select the TICK icon. This lets the moderators know that it can be moved to the solved section.

If you can't edit the first post this will be because it is more than 7 days old, so please reply stating that the topic can be closed and a moderator will do this for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds