Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

G5.2.18 won't upgrade to 5.3

• shenk
    • Hero Rocketeer

G5.2.18 won't upgrade to 5.3

Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    • My current version is 5.2.18. I can see the purple bar saying 5.3.1 is available, when I click the "update" button it leads me to the extension update page, however gantry 5.3 is not in the list. In fact on my screen it says "There are no updates available at the moment. Please check again later."

What's wrong?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: G5.2.18 won't upgrade to 5.3

• Did you purge cache?

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • shenk
    • Hero Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by shenk.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok, I updated your site to Gantry 5.3.1 for you.

Your ambrosia template is way out of date on v1.0.1 = it should be updated to latest version too - v1.1.3.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • shenk
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Have you checked my front-end? It keeps saying max execution time exceeded error
    • Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by shenk.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Frontend seems fine to me -i don't get any messages. But... You do have a ton of scripts executing on your page. Increase you maximum execution time in your php.ini (ask your host if you don't know how).

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds