Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED: Gantry 5 - Contact Particle - Address Text Alignment

• SOLVED: Gantry 5 - Contact Particle - Address Text Alignment

Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    • This seems minor, but it is bothering me in every site in which I use the Gantry 5 Contact Particle.
      And given the sophistication of these modules, I assume this is a fix that is achieveble.

If you look at www.fimi.co.il/dev/index.php/contact-fimi and Contact Details on the right, you see my 2 issues with the address field:
      1. I want to be able to insert an HTML tag <br> so the address breaks before the city
      2. I don't want the address text to be under the icon, but rather aligned under the first line of the address text.

I looked at the demo, documentation and even video for this particle ( www.inspiretheme.com/documentation/gantry5-particles/contacts ), but did not find anything helpful there.

I see the span tag before the address text is g-contact-value. Maybe I can do something with that in my css?

TIA!
      Lisa
    • Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Lisa Shimoni.
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: Gantry 5 - Contact Particle - Address Text Alignment

• Hi Lisa,

Which template is the particle taken from please?

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
  • Re: Gantry 5 - Contact Particle - Address Text Alignment

• David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: Gantry 5 - Contact Particle - Address Text Alignment

• Hi Lisa,

You could always copy the particle across and add it to custom folder.

To copy particles from other templates and avoid losing particle changes when a template update occurs please refer to this guide and follow ALL instructions - http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/copying-particles

Hope this helps 8)

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds