Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

[Menu particule] All levels without dropdowns

• [Menu particule] All levels without dropdowns

Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    • Hello,

Long time I have not used a Rockettheme template. Totally new to Gantry 5.

I would like to display levels 2 & 3 of menu items at the same time, such it was possible with Rocknavmenu.

Thx for your help.

Luc
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: [Menu particule] All levels without dropdowns

• There are a variety of way in which you can do that. You can group menu item in Gantry 5 menu editor and use multiple columns, or you can make a particle or module a child of the parent menu item and then in that add another menu particle or joomla menu module, or even your own customhtml module with all those links.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: [Menu particule] All levels without dropdowns

• Thx MrT

Seems I'm a newbie with Gantry5. Thought I just add to specify "Group Child Items".

Kind regards,

Luc
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: [Menu particule] All levels without dropdowns

• That was a "roknavmenu dropdown" option. We don't use roknavmenu in Gantry 5. Please see the documentation on the Ganmtry 5 menu editor here http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/configure/menu-editor .

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds