Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Particle with Sort by Tag

• xaashley
    • Rocketeer

Particle with Sort by Tag

Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    • Hi, Can anyone tell me if there is a particle that has the ability to sort by tags like the RokSprocket module used to do? Thanks!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Particle with Sort by Tag

Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    • 1. You can still use roksprocket - so if that meets your requirement then use that.

2. The "Joomla articles" particle has various sort options but "tag" is not one of them. It does have "category" sort though. There are no other particles that have a tag sort capability.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • xaashley
    • Rocketeer

• Hi MrT, Thanks for the suggestion. The data I need to display is intensive and the particles are much faster for entering large amounts of data. So I would prefer to use it. That's why I'm looking for a particle that offers sorting abilities that mimick those of rokSprocket. Thanks!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok, well we don't have one so you'll have to write your own I'm afraid.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds