Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Joomla Articles Particle Target Issues ✅

• SOLVED Joomla Articles Particle Target Issues ✅

Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    • Hello Guys,

I'm wondering if you can help me. Currently we're developing a site that's using the JOOMLA ARTICLES PARTICLE.
      When using it, the "read more" leads to the proper article, but the article loads on the field UNDER the particle, so lower on the page. Basicaly the individual article is carrying the particle as well.
      Usually when you have a Featured Articles page setting (without using the particle) once you click on an article it will open on a separate page that carries just the basic menus, etc... following whatever layout we've given the category, but this one doesn't behave that way and I'd like for it to do so, otherwise the article appears "below the fold".
      The page is dev.biglight.media/index.php/news
      Please help?
    • Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Avi Quijada.
    • Accidental Website Person.
      Photoshop Junkie.
      Coffee Addict.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Joomla Articles Particle Target Issues

• Always like that in Joomla... if the Article doesn't have a Menu Item assigned to it then it will inherit the layout from whatever page it's clicked-on from... you can use a Hidden Menu to create Menu Items which will then allow you to assign whatever Outline you'd like to the Page within Gantry 5

docs.joomla.org/How_to_control_module_di...le_with_no_menu_item
    • The following users have thanked you: Avi Quijada

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Joomla Articles Particle Target Issues

• Man... Thank you o/

It took me a little but to custom the intrinculis of this particular section but I'm getting there, just some additional tweaks.
    • Accidental Website Person.
      Photoshop Junkie.
      Coffee Addict.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Joomla Articles Particle Target Issues

• :)

If a thread is solved please edit your *original/first* post and place "[SOLVED]" (no quotes; but you do need the brackets) at the beginning of your post title. Changing the post icon to the Solved Checkmark is helpful too. :)
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds