Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Helium - Disable the vertical menu in the sidebar on the ipad.

• ANDweb
    • Rocketeer

Helium - Disable the vertical menu in the sidebar on the ipad.

Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    • Unfortunately, I can not find a solution. Before I put more effort into the menu, I ask - maybe it's very easy to solve;)

How can I disable the vertical menu in the sidebar on the ipad (portrait and landscape)? I use the default menu on the sidebar position. When using an iPad, the mobile menu should be displayed instead of the menu.

Thanks in advance.
      Uli
    • Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by ANDweb.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Helium - Disable the vertical menu in the sidebar on the ipad.

Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    • 1. Using the menu particle like that is not wise as the dropdowns just go off the page (because the menu is intended for horizontal use).
      2. You can use the responsive support classes to hide modules/particles such as "hidden-tablet" or "hidden-phone". but.

3. responsive support classes work on viewport size (not physical device) so a tablet in landscape view is indistinuguishable from a large desktop.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: ANDweb

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds