Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Probleme Antares avec PHP 7.2 ou 7.3

• studio2

Probleme Antares avec PHP 7.2 ou 7.3

Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    • Depuis que je suis passé en PHP 7.2 ou 7.3 le template Antares ne fonctionne plus
      J'ai installé la toute derniere version comme conseillé par mon contact Rockettheme mais j'ai toujours ce message erreur.
      Quand je passe en PHP 7.1 tout refonctionne mais la version 7.1 ne sera plus utilisable fin de l'annee alors que tous les autres templates fonctionnent.
      J'ai remis a jour Gantry mais le (recompile css indique aussi une erreur - 500 Internal Server Error
      Oops, CSS Compilation on file 'custom.scss' failed on error: Undefined mixin display: line: 19.)

Voila mon site
      studio2.fr

Merci de m'aider car chaque fois ue j'envois un mail on me redirige içi mais je n'ai pas de reponse a mes questions.

Voila l'erreur sur la page du site

Error: An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("CSS Compilation on file 'custom.scss' failed on error: Undefined mixin display: line: 19").: An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("CSS Compilation on file 'custom.scss' failed on error: Undefined mixin display: line: 19").
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Probleme Antares avec PHP 7.2 ou 7.3

• English only is the language of this support forum. Please resubmit your question in English.

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • studio2

• Since I switched to PHP 7.2 or 7.3 the Antares template does not work anymore I installed the latest version as advised by my contact Rockettheme but I still have this error message. When I switch to PHP 7.1 everything works again but version 7.1 will no longer be usable at the end of the year when all other templates work. I updated Gantry but the recompile css also indicates an error500 Internal Server Error
      (oops, CSS Compilation on file 'custom.scss' failed on error: Undefined mixin display: line: 19.

this is the message on my website
      studio2.fr

this,is the error you can see in my website. he only work with Php 7.1

Error: An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("CSS Compilation on file 'custom.scss' failed on error: Undefined mixin display: line: 19").: An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("CSS Compilation on file 'custom.scss' failed on error: Undefined mixin display: line: 19").
    • studio2

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to studio2, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok - there are a number of things here that need addressing:

1. Your custom.scss file is in the wrong location in /templates/rt_antares/scss instead of /templates/rt_antares/custom/scss
      2. The custom.scss you have does not import "dependencies" and does not import all the particle scss that you added to /templates/rt_antares/custom/scss
      3. You are using Gantry 5.4.26 which is way out of date and should be updated to Gantry 5.4.31 to be comataible with later PHP versions.
      4. You've got tons of other particle scss files in /templates/rt_antares/scss which are not part of the antares template and should in fact be located in /templates/rt_antares/custom/scss
      5. The custom.scss that you have is importing "formparticles" and I cannot see anywhere that has a scss file called this?
      6. In general I would ask do you really needs all these particles - that's an awful lot of scss that needs to be compiled?

I suspect that the change in PHP version is causing a recompile to be triggered and that some of these errors may well exist in the earlier version of PHP if you manually triggered a recompile by pressing the "recompile CSS" button on the base outline styles tab.

Please correct all of the above and then I can look again. Please also supply FTP login too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds