Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Use 127 particles in any template.

• Use 127 particles in any template.

Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    • I search for information about particles and catalog them in Excel. If you need it please use without restrictions.

I integrated the latest particles in Audacity, Ethereal and Acronym. I'm testing if they work without problems.
    • Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Zbigniew Sokal.
    • Google Translator is my English
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Use 127 particles in any template.

• Re: Use 127 particles in any template.

• Mark Your work inspired me to learn about functions in particles and I realized that particles with the same name are actually different particles. I decided to organize it and learn to move particles between templates. I am not a programmer, but I managed to transfer selected versions to the Audacity theme, I compiled css, which was labor intensive and I am currently testing all the particles and I am positively surprised by the quality of the RT team products. I think that I have chosen well when buying RT products. For little money I received over 100 products (templates, particles and extensions). Maybe I have unnecessarily created a new topic on the forum, so please delete it and I will put the link in the existing thread. Sorry for my English. Greetings to you and the whole community.
    • Google Translator is my English
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Use 127 particles in any template.

• We can leave the topic here - no problem.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds