Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Different background colors header layout position

• Different background colors header layout position

Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    • Hai,

URL: nieuw.megiq.com/

Logo and menu are in position header layout.
      The background color is now light gray.
      Now I want to make the background color for the header layout on the homepage white. So a different color compared to the color of the header layout on all other pages.

How can I do that?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Different background colors header layout position

• Please post url, superuser ID and password in the secure tab of your reply and I will look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Different background colors header layout position

• Enclosed the login details.

I believe I have already found the solution. I created a new Outline for the homepage and then adjusted the background color.
      Is that indeed the best solution?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Different background colors header layout position

• Yes, that's fine but you created that outline with a layout preset of "default" rather than "home - particles" layout preset - If that's what you intended that's fine, otherwise you can change the layout preset on that outline using the "LOAD" button.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Maurice Lehr

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds