Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Versla problem with mobile layout

• Re: Versla problem with mobile layout

Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    • Dear Mark,
      can you please accelerate solving of this issue for Versla, because this site targeted customers are cosmetologists and most of them use iPhones 10 and 11.

Unfortunately you don't have other web-shop template, so we have to use this.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Versla problem with mobile layout

• No sorry, I can't. This issue needs to be investigated by our DEVS and, as ever, there many other things with a higher priority than this issue. All I can suggest is that you use the "contact us" link at the bottom of this page to write to our support department, perhaps they will be able to influence the priority, unfotunately I can't.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• I sent issue to Contact us, but no reply yet.

I have found source of issue - it'd Product List particle!

The main particle for this template!!!

As soon I desactivate this particle, site loads normally on iPhone 10.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Versla problem with mobile layout

• I've prompted support. But I kindly ask for you patience... we have hundreds of other people we need to respond to too and other issues of higher priority. We are well aware what the particle is involved in the issue - but that doesn't mean that the particle CAUSING the issue - it could just be a symptom. Our DEVS will need to investigate this and it takes a lot of time to diagnose these issues to the root cause.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Borys, I've emailed you. Please respond to my email, thank you.
    • Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Reggie Simmons.
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds