Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

limit pages that include a javascript atom

• Randy Carey
    • Rocketeer
    • web architect, book/magazine author

limit pages that include a javascript atom

Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    • I have a particular page (and maybe a couple of others) for which I do not want some javascript included. Right now, I am including the javascript via an "atom" on the base template so that it is included in all pages.

Is there a way to to have that atom not load on a particular page? If not, do you have any suggestion as to how I can include the javascript code on all pages but a few that I specify. (I should be able to do this with a custom plugin, but I want to know if you have a better suggestion.)
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: limit pages that include a javascript atom

Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    • Well really you should be only adding it on the outlines that your DO want it to be used (instead of base outline). Nevertheless, for your other outlines where you DON'T want the JS you can just create an override on the "page settings" tab and remove the atom where you added the JS.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds