0 items Join Now

Particle Options not editable with Firefox & Chrome, but with Safari

• Ricky
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Particle Options not editable with Firefox & Chrome, but with Safari

Posted 2 years 6 months ago
    • Hey there!

I´ve encountered a weired bug(?):

Usually, when running Joomla + Gantry 5 I was able to edit the particles of a specific Outline via the Layout tab. More precisely one would click on the cogwheel of the correspondent particle, which would then open a new layer in which one could modify the particle.

The weired thing is: Since the J 3.10.1 Update I cannot click the cogwheel of a particle, netiher using Firefox nor Chrome. It does work though with Safari.
      Deactivating any Security feature, Pop-up Blocker etc. did not help either with Firefox/Chrome.

Even weirder is the fact that the section settings can be opened with all of the forementioned browsers...

Does anybody have similar issues?

Thanks and all the best!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Particle Options not editable with Firefox & Chrome, but with Safari

Posted 2 years 6 months ago
    • Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

But, please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a quick look for you. We have no known issues in this regard.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds