Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

#g-page-surround and offcanvas issue

• #g-page-surround and offcanvas issue

Posted 2 years 5 months ago
    • With the Hydrogen template, there is an issue when creating a new outline aside from "Base Outline". I am using a fixed header so when scrolling down with mobile, the built-in offcanvas only works until a specific section where it allows you to toggle the menu.

Is there a file I can edit that allows the #g-page-surround div to close after the "footer/copyright" section?

I want to allow offcanvas to work whenever you are scrolling down on the page so you can access the mobile menu at all times. Basically, the following classes do not work on lower sections like footer/copyright because the #g-page-surround is closing too soon, which helps for the toggle on/off on mobile.

.g-nav-overlay, .g-menu-overlay
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: #g-page-surround and offcanvas issue

Posted 2 years 5 months ago
    • Ummm, not sure I understand this at all - have you got example video I can see please?

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.

p.s. also I note that you membership has expired - support does require a current subscription.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds