Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Hydrogen 5.5 joomla 4 - System debuggen

• Felix
    • Rocketeer

Hydrogen 5.5 joomla 4 - System debuggen

Posted 2 years 5 months ago
    • hello,

I have migrated a larger website to Joomla 4 with Gantry 5.5 and Hydrogen 5.5. At the moment it is still running as a test (see URL secure).

Everything works so far only the switching from one component to other languages does not work.
      I have activated debugging in the configuration (Backend) System / Troubleshooting (Debug) System. Unfortunately, only my error page (gantry) is displayed and not the error itself.
      Do I have to activate or deactivate something here in Gantry/Hydrogen so that I get the correct error displayed?

Thanks

Traudel
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Hydrogen 5.5 joomla 4 - System debuggen

Posted 2 years 5 months ago
    • Could you raise that on the Gantry 5 opensource project as both G5.5 and Hydrogen errors need to be looked at by them. It's not an RT theme. https://github.com/gantry/gantry5/issues

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds