Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Mini Player particle evaporates

• SOLVED Mini Player particle evaporates

Posted 1 year 11 months ago
    • Gantry 5.5.12
      Remnant 1.5.0
      Joomla 4.1.2

When I click on the mini player triangle to play a track, the page collapses. This is happening on my live site. If I, however, do the same thing on my local site it works as expected.
      Everything else is working okay.
      I have restored the (Akeeba) backup from my local site to the live site and that makes no diffenence.
      Full error logging does not give me anything, so what can I do to locate the error happening.

Rgrds,
      Pieter
    • Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Pieter van Horssen.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Mini Player particle evaporates

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Pieter van Horssen

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Mini Player particle evaporates

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Pieter van Horssen, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Mini Player particle evaporates

• Your site works fine for me? I can click on the track and it plays without issue?

Try clearing your browser cache and site cookies (for that site).

Also note you have many markup errors that do needs to be resolved (see secure)

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Pieter van Horssen

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds