Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Menu Items & Gantry 5.5.12 Menu Editor

• Menu Items & Gantry 5.5.12 Menu Editor

Posted 2 years 1 week ago
    • I've just had an issue reported to me by my client that menu items were mising from his website.

Strange, as they were all showing in Joomla's menu editor. But they were missing from the Gantry menu editor. So I googled and found this solution linked below deleting mainmenu.yaml - and it fixed the issue:

rockettheme.com/forum/gantry5-for-joomla...itor?start=0#1235828

Has the original bug that caused this somehow been reintroduced?

My missing menu items were child items under a menu heading. I've kept the old mainmenu.yaml file in case that is of any interest.

I'm using the Notio template
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Menu Items & Gantry 5.5.12 Menu Editor

Posted 2 years 1 week ago
    • Yes. But it's also worth pointing out that when you do move from G5.4.x you to G5.5.x then you should be saving the menu in Gantry 5 menu editor straight away (as this moves the g5 menu config from the old flat yaml files to the Joomla database itself). Also, if you are using G5.5.x then you should have also updated your template to the latest version too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds