Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Helium CSS Question

• Helium CSS Question

Posted 1 year 6 months ago
    • I'm trying to get my head around how Gantry works and I've come accross a CSS class that I cannot understand how it's applied.

In the Helium template there is a default style and then a "Home - Particles" outline.
      The home-particles style somehow applies g-home-particles to the body tag.

But I cannot find where this is set. I would have expected it to be under the 'Body Attributes' widget of the page settings section in the theme but it's not there.

The class does appear in scss/helium/styles/_helium-style.scss and it's this code that is applied.
      But I don't understand how the class is applied to the home-particles theme outline...

I'm hoping someone more knowledgable can give me some insight..
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Helium CSS Question

Posted 1 year 6 months ago
    • It's set my Gantry 5 because that is the name of the outline preset (in the yaml) so and outline using a preset called "home - particles" gets a class added of g-home-particles to the body tag. The outline called "block variations" using a preset called "default" gets a class of "g-default" added because that is the name of the layout preset used. See screenshot.

Regards, Mark.

p.s. you don't actually need to know any of this really.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds