Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Migrating to joomla 4 - Gantry 5 Potential Upgrade Issue

• Migrating to joomla 4 - Gantry 5 Potential Upgrade Issue

Posted 9 months 3 weeks ago
    • Hi guys,

The Pre-Update Check for Joomla 4 shows a Gantry 5 Potential Upgrade Issue.

I have updated Gantry to its latest version as well as my template (Callisto).

If I proceed with the migration the back end works well but the front shows blank and it does not display any error at all (even when it is set to maximum).

Any ideas that you can share for this issue?

Thanks lots
    • Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by Hector Bayona.
    • Karol Orzeł
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • One Crazy Dev

Re: Migrating to joomla 4 - Gantry 5 Potential Upgrade Issue

• Hello,

It would also be helpful if you could reach out to your hosting provider and ask them to enable error logging or displaying errors. This will provide additional information that could be useful for troubleshooting.

When error logging is enabled, any errors that occur will be written to a log file. You can then share this log file with us, which could provide further insight into what's causing the issue.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please let us know.

Best regards,

Karol Orzeł
      RocketTheme Support
    • karolorzel.com
  • Re: Migrating to joomla 4 - Gantry 5 Potential Upgrade Issue

• Thank Karol,

I enabled all existent options for error displaying until I got back a 500 error.

My web server error logs also says: [Tue Jul 04 17:47:26.372244 2023] [core:alert] [pid 513613:tid 23115804055296] [client 189.203.251.122] /home1/.htaccess: php_value takes two arguments, PHP Value.

I have been searching what could it mean, but no luck yet. Any ideas would be very appreciated.

Thank you very much!

H
    • Karol Orzeł
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • One Crazy Dev

Re: Migrating to joomla 4 - Gantry 5 Potential Upgrade Issue

Posted 9 months 2 weeks ago
    • Hello H,

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering issues. The error you're seeing seems might be related to the .htaccess file in your website's root directory. The .htaccess file can control many aspects of your site's functionality, including PHP values. If a directive in this file is misconfigured, it can cause the type of error you're seeing.

To troubleshoot this issue, I will need some additional details. Please provide the following:

1. FTP details: Host, username, and password.
      2. Joomla admin details: Admin username and password.
      3. Hosting provider details: The name of your hosting provider.

Please reply with these details using the "Secure Tab" to ensure that your information remains confidential.

Once I have these details, I will be able to further investigate and assist you in resolving the issue.

Best regards,
      Karol Orzeł
      RocketTheme Support
    • karolorzel.com

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds