Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Suckerfish menu system question.

• Suckerfish menu system question.

Posted 18 years 1 month ago
    • Thank you for the info.

I came up with a work around. I took the suckerfish menu out of the InternetGazette theme and incorporated it in my site (GlobalBiz theme) which seemed to be working fine until I opened the site in IE (versions 6 or 7).

In Firefox the mainmenu looks the way I want. In IE all of the menu items are stacked vertically. Any idea why this is?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Kat05.
    • damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Suckerfish menu system question.

• this is a very big long shot but are you publishing the menu in a module position? if you are trying changing the parameters to either flat list or horizontal

i say long shot as you shouldn't have to ...
    • www.c3p0.se - sweden
  • Re: Suckerfish menu system question.

• I added the following code to the style sheet:

#nav a {
      display: inline-block;
      }

and like magic it now works in IE.

Thanks for your help.

;D

Posted 18 years 5 days ago
    • i added that to my page on an internet gazette theme, and It did solve the issue with the menu but now the color scheme is broken. (The color scheme behind the menu items.) It is looking proper only on the button that displays showing the active selected page.

Any ideas?

Posted 18 years 5 days ago
    • The change proposed earlier does fix the horizontality of the suckerfish menu, but somehow changed the color scheme. Now even when I changed it back to its original state, the color scheme is still broken. :-( I wish I knew what I did wrong, but it appears that the change has effected the site on a permanent basis.

Now I ask again, any ideas?

CJ

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds