Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

How can I embed a Google Video into a joomla post ?

• How can I embed a Google Video into a joomla post ?

Posted 18 years 3 weeks ago
    • I have been banging my head against my keyboard today to try and figure out how I can embed a video in a post (new content) in joomla. Here is an example code of what i'm using.... it's from google video, I just can't get it to work in joomla.... when I publish the post, it shows the code but not the video... can anyone help me out?

here is the sample code:

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src=" video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?videoU...d=759812133369625723 " allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" scale="noScale" wmode="window" salign="TL" FlashVars="playerMode=embedded"> </embed>

Hope someone can help me out!
    • Last Edit: 18 years 3 weeks ago by .
  • Re: How can I embed a Google Video into a joomla post ?

• Chris

I ran into this a while ago and I was able to finnaly get this to work if I disabled WYSIWYG editor for creating this particular content. Try doing this:

-Disable what ever WYSIWYG editor you are using so that when creating contents you do not get any WYSIWYG editor.
      -Now paste the GOOGLE video script in the content and publish it
      -Now enable your WYSIWYG editor so that you have it when you publish your next content.

That is how I published the following Google Video...

www.joomlaindia.org/prod/index.php?optio...=view&id=41&Itemid=9
  • Re: How can I embed a Google Video into a joomla post ?

• That did it... thanks!

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds