Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokMiniEvents doesn't work

• RokMiniEvents doesn't work

Posted 12 years 5 months ago
    • So...RokMiniEvents will not work correctly on my Tachyon installation. Using joomla 1.7.3. Have installed Jomsocial and am entering demo events through there.

When I mouseover an event, the one on the far right appears below the others. This is the same whether I have two events, or many.

Please see the screenshot.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rich

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
  • Re: RokMiniEvents doesn't work

Posted 12 years 5 months ago
    • What I noticed is that only with the RT-Tachyon template and Built-in CSS parameter (of RokMiniEvents) set on No instead of obvious yes it seems to work without display errors. In lot of other themplates like the new RT-Visage as well with the Built-in CSS parameter set on yes this problem appears! Also note that the event takes extra space (in width) when hovering over the event dates and the extra event to be displayed right under. (One more event then the events listed in the overview).
  • Re: RokMiniEvents doesn't work

Posted 12 years 4 weeks ago
    • This is a horrible module. I'm so disappointed! It looks great and showed up nicely on the page, but as I made adjustments, I lost the arrows. Now after several more rounds of adjustments, not only have the arrows disappeared, it doesn't respond to width changes or event display number. I've reinstalled 3 times and am now removing it from the site unless someone has a suggestion.

My caching is turned off and we are having issues on multiple sites. We use Gavick and Shape 5 and were looking forward to adding Rocket Theme to the mix, but not if we can't even get the modules working.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds