Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

My Site has date & time errors on it. help please?

• My Site has date & time errors on it. help please?

Posted 11 years 7 months ago
    • Hi my current site has date and time coding errors on it.

can anybody please help me? www.midlandsaudio.com

I have listed the errors below.

Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /home/midlands/public_html/libraries/joomla/utilities/date.php on line 56

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /home/midlands/public_html/libraries/joomla/utilities/date.php on line 198

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /home/midlands/public_html/libraries/joomla/utilities/date.php on line 198
    • Ben Simon
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Full-time web developer

Re: My Site has date & time errors on it. help please?

Posted 11 years 7 months ago
    • Please contact youjoomla about problems with their templates.

You may also be able to define a zone in php.ini like this: date.timezone = "YourTimeZone"
      More info here: php.net/manual/en/function.date-default-timezone-set.php
    • B e courteous to staff and members that volunteer their time helping you
      E ssential Tool - FireBug
      N ever assume I know what version you're talking about

S earch the forum for a solution first
      I nclude a link to the problem
      M ark your resolved issues as [SOLVED]
      O nly PM moderators if they request it first
      N o...

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds