Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Colour selection and harmony?

• Re: Colour selection and harmony?

Posted 17 years 11 months ago
    • Andy Miller wrote:
      Just FYI, this month i'm using non of these technques and just going back to my ol faithful, which is just mousing around the color picker until i find colors I like :)

I didn't mean to sway you to the colors of tropical fishes (LOL). What I was trying to convey was I am beginning to admire the combination of colors of tropical fishes based on the trick you have just revealed. :D

Anyway, go ahead Andy, as always, your design rocks! As a matter of fact, during Mambo days, I thought you are a Graphic Artist...not coder. It turned out you are both...probably the best of both rolled as one! ;)
  • Re: Colour selection and harmony?

Posted 17 years 11 months ago
    • The telecable tool is really very good, thanks for that link. I checked out colr.org too, but while the principle they use is right, the results range from fair to completely inaccurate.

The method Andy uses is (or should be) standard technique with designers who work a lot with colour. For a more in-depth look at the technique, here's a link to an article from Before&After Magazine - this is one of their rare free downloads, so go grab it:

www.bamagazine.com/6Hare6Land.asp

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds