Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

templates

• templates

Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    • Hi all
      long time since I've been here, bought a couple of templates in the past, now a mate wants a site done so I thought I would come here first.
      Question, any of the templates have or are ready for dealer log on section and credit card payments ?

Any info woul be great

thanks again

Karl
    • Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Karl Knight. Reason: spelling
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: templates

Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    • they all will work well with a component that provides for that functionality. Templates are about the packaging, but as far as spcific shopping or membership systems are third party components that install into the Joomla CMS.
  • Re: templates

Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    • Hello,

I am having a problem with my templates. I updated to Joomla 3.9 amd the temaplate I have setup as my default is on every menu page I have set up for different templates. I updated Gantry 5 as well. Can you assist?

• Thank you. I had to disable the System - Nooku Framework plugin. That solved the issue for three of my templates, but the Salient template is still not working correctly.

• Please try disabling other 3rd party plugins
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

• I am sorry I meant to say Plethora template is the one I am having problems with. Do you have any suggestions on what plugins to disable for this particular template?

• The template was not loading after finding the correct plugin to disable. It was kind of odd that when I went to update it would not give me that option. Realized our subscription is expired. Correcting that today to pay for subscription. We just haven't had to in so long. Thanks for your help. I will let you know if that works.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds