Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Making my template wide screen

Making my template wide screen

Posted 17 years 9 months ago
    • How can I expand my template at www.PositiveTourism.Com to widescreen? When I add more than two archives files to it, it expand itself out of shape. I saw the same template at " www.webraydian.com/ " with a scrolling expansion but I tried in vain in trying to contact Webraydian for advice.

Theo Chambers
      This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
      This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Making my template wide screen

• Now that ur a member - why not use one of the templates from the club?
      A lot of those works very well in wide mode, and looks a lot better :)
  • Re: Making my template wide screen

• Hi, 'Global Biz' would be nice for the Positive Tourism site. Sorry I can't help with your original question.

Mame du Bois
    • Last Edit: 17 years 9 months ago by Mame du Bois.
    • "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." Mark Twain
    • Dave Goodwin
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Howdy!!

Re: Making my template wide screen

• Well, that's why we buy templates. You don't have to know anything, except basic manners and how to treat others. And, that's why we buy them, because we don't know they're free elsewhere.

Seriously ,RT Templates go beyond the bleed edge and is ripping open the cell structure and pushing against capillaries.

These templates are not only loaded with features for idiots like me. The CSS and PHP files are also coded in such a way that is organized and advanced - making for very easy customization. These Joomla templates are designed by one of the teammembers of the Joomla development team.

From dummies, like me, to fast programmers who have no design taste, to designers with a little programming experience, RocketTheme Template Club is the only place in the universe to be but make sure that there's oxygen!

Oh, and they can do widescreen too!

dave ;)
    • Last Edit: 17 years 9 months ago by .
    • "I'm an individual, just like everyone else."

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds