Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Mobile Responsive Errors

• Wendy
    • Rocketeer

Re: Mobile Responsive Errors

Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    • I am having trouble with mobile layout showcase-a preview.

I need to provide unique links for each slider (each slider displays a unique event) to the particular event. I am lost on being able to change the default button text from 'View Artist's Details' a global stlyle used for 24 plus artists and creating unique button text for other uses like the one just discribed.

On desktop I create a unique button link within the subtext, and in mobile the subtext including the button & link will not display.

Will you please help me with this?
    • Wendy
    • Rocketeer

Re: Mobile Responsive Errors

• Regarding your comments:
      The template was designed to hide sub-text on mobiles. This is because the image height is reduced on small screens and there just isn't enough space to include everything.

There is also a file called demo.less in the template's less directory. Can you rename to less.bak and see if that improves the resizing.

In the module admin go to the advanced tab and in the field Module Class Suffix simply add visible-phone and it will be displayed on phones. This means you have to hide the original module on phones by doing the sam to the original but use hidden-phone.

I've done all mentioned above and still need more assistance. Questions:
      How do I change the subtext to be viewed on mobile with different margins so all text is seen?
      How do I create a unique button for each slide without the default "button text"?
      The "visible-phone and hidden phone" as you described when assigned in 2 different sliders, is not changing anything for me.
      How do I apply a banner in the slider to view a different size rather than resize the orignal 1200px banner?

What solution or documentation do you suggest?

Thank you,
      Wendy
  • Re: Mobile Responsive Errors

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds