Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Interested in Fluent template BUT

• Interested in Fluent template BUT

Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    • Hey guys.

I'm interested in re-subscribing to RT so I can get the Fluent theme.

However before doing so I have one issue with that particular template.

When you scroll the content the background image jerks around, jumping up and down really badly.
      Was this intended or is there a fix for it ?
    • Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Matt Ellis.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Interested in Fluent template BUT

• We have an outstanding bug ticket for this. I presume you are using internet explorer? This is the only browser that has such an issue.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Interested in Fluent template BUT

Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    • This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Massdefect
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    • Post a new topic in the Fluent forum http://www.rockettheme.com/forum/joomla-template-fluent .

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds